All of our corporate partners have one objective in common—to help Asante Africa Foundation work towards our vision of a world where everyone has access to basic education so that each person can determine the path of their own lives.
Supporting Asante Africa Foundation is an excellent way to help achieve corporate social responsibility (CSR). Having a strong CSR program can help realize publicity and marketing objectives while involvement in charitable activities provides a great opportunity to motivate staff and increase morale.
There are many ways to support Asante Africa Foundation’s work, but the simplest and most effective is through a company donation.
We are always eager for companies to support us in this traditional way as it means we are able to fund work where the need is the greatest or where a particular area is under-funded.
Other ways companies can support Asante Africa Foundation include:
Workplace Giving Campaign
- Workplace giving campaigns and other employee fundraising activities are great opportunities to motivate staff and increase morale, satisfaction and retention.
- Employees often become advocates for our work after undertaking fundraising activities and learning about the effectiveness of Asante Africa Foundation’s approach.
- Companies with multiple offices can establish a regional/national/international campaign that is undertaken locally at each facility.
- The campaign can be run as a competition, with the office raising the largest contribution winning a special company prize, like a catered lunch for the staff, along with company-wide recognition.
- As an added incentive, the company can offer to match—on a one-to-one or two-to-one basis—all employee contributions during the campaign.
Matching Gift Program
- Matching employee giving is a meaningful way for companies to engage and encourage their staff by matching the donations that they make on a one-to-one or two-to-one basis.
- Matching gift programs can be implemented alongside other corporate fundraising efforts for Asante Africa Foundation to help accelerate progress towards meeting a fundraising target, or can be just as effective as a stand-alone promotion.
- Matching gift programs are viewed by many employees as an important workplace benefit. They can be extended to cover the gifts of retirees and employees’ dependents as well of a company’s current employees.
Gifts-in-KindGifts-in-kind transform your expertise and facilities into support for Asante Africa Foundation, enabling us to spend more of our money on child education projects and scholarships.
- Sponsoring a Asante Africa Foundation event, publication, report or video can increase brand awareness and visibility for your company among different business sectors, high profile organizations and individuals.
- A sponsorship package can be tailored to ensure a mutually beneficial partnership.
For more information or questions regarding corporate support send us an email at email@example.com